Friday, June 5, 2009

Mini Cheesecakes. YUM.

Another passion of mine other than makeup is baking. Today, I decided to make some mini cheesecakes. I found the recipe at: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/philadelphia-3-step-cheesecake-bars-53007.aspx
This is a recipe for cheesecake bars, so I decided to half the recipe and make mini cheesecakes in a cupcake pan. This is a picture of the finished result:
First, I gathered my ingredients. Pictured below:
Then, I crushed some graham crackers in my mini food processor and then added the melted butter. Pictured is the before and after:
Then, I pressed a spoonful of the crumbs into each of the cupcake liners. Pictured below:
After which, I combined the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in the mixing bowl. Once well blended I added an egg and mixed until just blended. Here's a picture of the cheesecake batter:
I then poured the batter into each of the cupcake liners. Here's the picture of the filled liners:
I then placed them into an 325 degree oven for 20 minutes. I allowed them to cool and transferred them into the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours. While I was waiting for what seemed to be an eternity I decided to melt some chocolate and make some decorations. Here's the picture:
After about 4 hours, I removed a mini cheesecake from the refrigerator. I sprayed some canned whipped topping on it, drizzled on some Hershey's Syrup and garnished with a chocolate leaf decoration. Here's the finished product:
It tasted as good as it looked. YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me!! The mini cheesecakes look Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete