Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love/Hate Tag

I was tagged by Mocha Mish Mash to do the Love/Hate tag. Check out her great blog by clicking here.

LIPS
Love: Moisturized lips; glass-like shiny lip gloss; lip gloss that stays on for hours, so I don't have to keep re-applying.
Hate: Dry, chapped, ashy, peeling lips.

FACE
Love: Clear and even skin. I love wearing foundation to cover blemishes and even out my skin tone
Hate: Wrong foundation color.

HAIR
Love: Shiny and healthy hair.
Hate: Dry and over processed hair.

EYES
Love: Eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow.
Hate: Unibrows.

BODY
Love: Beautiful skin and flattering clothes.
Hate: When the bottom of people's feet are black and heels are dry and cracked.

I tag all those who are interested in doing this tag. If this is you, then consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you hate Unibrows! I think everyone hates them except the person with them LOL!! Feet that are black with dry, cracked heels are just gross!! Thanks for doing the tag! Hope you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had lots of fun, thanks for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete