Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eyes of the Day: Loreal HIP Showy

Today, I did a look using Loreal HIP Showy, black eyeshadow, urban decay primer potion, and Jane Mineral eyeliner in black.
Here's the look:
For this look:
-Applied Urban Decay Primer Potion.
-Used lighter blue from Loreal HIP eyeshadow duo in Showy on inner half of lid.
-Used darker blue from Showy duo on outer half of lid.
-Applied black on crease and blended the colors.
-Lined upper lash line and water line with Jane gel eyeliner.

Close-up
I also made banana nut muffins today:
I just started another blog called "Glamorous Beauty Cooks". This blog is dedicated to food. So, if you want to see more pictures or learn how to make these muffins; check out my new blog here. I will continue to show food on this blog, but I will only place a picture of what I made at the end of a post. The full recipe and additional pictures will be on my new blog.

1 comment: