Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dinner: Macaroni Grill Kit

Today, for dinner a prepared Romano's Macaroni Grill Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta.
The box contains:
-Linguine Pasta
-Creamy Sauce
-Basil & Cheese Seasoning
-Sun-Dried Tomatoes
-Grated Parmesan & Romano Cheese Blend.
The ingredients I needed to prepare this meal are:
-Macaroni Grill Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta Kit
-Shrimp (I substituted the chicken with shrimp)
-2 Tbsps. Butter
-3/4 cup milk
-a can of Country Italian Loaf Bread

First, I placed the bread in the oven. Started boiling the water for the pasta. And afterwards, I cooked the shrimp in the butter.

Then, I stirred in the milk and seasoning. Brought it to a boil. Added Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Creamy Sauce. Drained cooked pasta and added to mixture. After, plating the pasta, I sprinkled it with the Parmesan and Romano Cheese Blend and served with the Italian Bread. The food was very delicious, would definitely cook again.

No comments:

Post a Comment