Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Awards and Tag

I was presented with these three great awards by Sammiebbz. Check out her wonderful blog, by clicking here.

Before passing on this award, you must follow the RULES:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pass the award to other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So, that everyone can feel as good as I did, when I received these awards. So, I'm awarding all three of these awards to all of my followers, so you've been tagged:

Caramel Diva
Alipopof
Cazy500
Betty Girl Make-Up
Yinka
Mama Mish Mash
madamebfatale
Monica
Ai
Strawberrykiss
Glamorouxx
FabulousFashions4SensibleS
Tiff
Recessionista!
Lipstickrules
Makeupper
my_makeup_mania
~Jewel
Adegea
*Jen*

7 comments: