Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Look of the Day: Eyes and Lips; Tonight's Dinner

I did an eyeliner only look today, because I wanted to wear bright lipstick. Here's what I used:
-Jane gel eyeliner
-NYX Dolleye Mascara

Here's the look:

For my lips, I used a NYX lipliner pencil in Citrine, NYC lipstick in Brandy Sparkle, and a NYC Kiss Gloss in Pink Lemonade. Here are the pictures:
For my lips:
-I lined my lips with the lip pencil.
-Applied the NYC lipstick, and the the NYC gloss on top.
Here's the picture:


And for dinner, I fried chicken and baked cornbread, to go with my leftover rice and sweet peas. Leftovers always seem to taste better than when I had the food the first time.

2 comments:

  1. i always love neutral look :) and i guess i need to taste your food. they always look sooo goooooood YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree about leftovers tasting better the next day - that chicken looks like i can dream about it! :)

    ReplyDelete