Friday, June 12, 2009

Eyes of the Day: L.A. Colors / N.Y.C.

Today, I did a look using L.A Colors and N.Y.C eyeshadows. The products I used are:
-L.A. Colors 6 color Metallic Eyeshadow in Sweet Pleasure
-N.Y.C. City Duet eyeshadow in Tribecca Toast
- silver cream eyeshadow
-Ardell Brow Defining Powder in Mink Brown
-Jane Be Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Black
-NYX Doll Eye Volume mascara
-Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown

For this look:
1. I filled in my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and set them with the Ardell brow powder.
2. I applied the cream eyeshadow as a base.
3. I put the deep purple from the L.A. Colors palette on my lid.
4. I used the dark contour color from the N.Y.C. Tribecca Toast on my crease and the highlight color on my brow bone.
5. I lined by lid and waterline with the Jane gel eyeliner.
6. Lastly, I used the Doll Eye mascara on my lashes.

2 comments: