Friday, June 19, 2009

Eyes of the Day: Artistry Colour Quad

For today's look, I used Artistry's Colour Quad in Dark, Artistry's Mascara, and Jane Mineral Eyeliner in dark brown.
Here's the look:
For this look:
-I placed the bottom right bronze color on my lid.
-Then, the bottom left brown color in my crease.
-Next, I placed the top left beige color as a highlight.
-Blended the colors and applied eyeliner on lash line and waterline
-Lastly applied mascara to lashes

Close-up of look:
I also made cookie brownies and walnut brownies from a box mix and refrigerated cookie dough:
For recipe and additional pictures check out my other blog; GlamorousBeautyCooks.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing beats makeup and delicious food, all in one blog! =)

    Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my_makeup_mania they are very delicious and moist, now one of my favorite desserts.

    Thanks, Jen for following me too.

    ReplyDelete