Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tagged Again by: Yinka and Caramel Diva

I was tagged by both Yinka and Caramel Diva.

What's your favorite make up look?
The look pictured below.
I used a Loreal HIP duo in Flamboyant: I love the yellow and purple combination.
Do you have a beauty vice?
Anything purple; whether it's eyeshadow, lip gloss, or nail polish. If it's purple, then I have to have it.

What part of your body do you love?
My facial features; especially my eyes and lips.

Who is your beauty icon?
I'm with Caramel Diva on this one, my mom is also my beauty icon. No matter how busy she was, she would take the time to fix up both herself and the rest of the family. She made sure we all looked our best. And I learned to take pride in my appearance; to carry myself with dignity and class; and have morals and character. Lessons that I'm going to carry with me throughout life.

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
Eyeliner, I love to define my eyes.

How do you look after your skin?
I wash my face twice a day, make sure to moisturize, and apply sunscreen.

What is your signature scent?
I'm currently loving Enchanted Orchid body splash by Bath & Body Works.

What are your haircare secrets?
I use Motions haircare products, make sure my hair is moisturized with hair lotion, and wrap my hair at night.

How do you pamper yourself?
I pamper myself by taking pride in my appearance; whether it's applying makeup, polishing my nails, or styling my hair. In addition, I like aromatherapy; I like the smell of soothing scents such as lavender, I especially like scented candles, lotions, and shower gels. I also like to do special things for myself, such as plating my food very pretty and surrounding myself with beautiful things. And by making time for myself, to relax, unwind, and renew.

What is your beauty pet peeve?
When people apply eye and lip makeup, but don't apply foundation; even though they don't have clear or even skin. The many imperfections on their face distracts from the eye and lip makeup. I believe that for many people foundation is a must.

What would your desert island must haves be?
Moisturizer, chapstick, and sunscreen.

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Take the very best care of yourself, you have only one you.

And once again, I tag all of my followers:
Alipopof
Cazy500
Sammiebbz
Betty Girl Make-Up
Mama Mish Mash
madamebfatale
Monica
Ai
Strawberrykiss
Glamorouxx
FabulousFashions4SensibleS
Tiff
Recessionista!
Lipstickrules
Makeupper
my_makeup_mania
~Jewel
Adegea
*Jen*

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag :). I love the yellow in that Flamboyant duo. I've never tried wearing the yellow and purple together, but the combo looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaww thnx for the award and the tag! have a lovely day :D oh and yes! well done on the yellow-purple look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for tagging me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete