Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Blog Awards.

I've been awarded some blog awards by xoladiihoneyxo.

Gorgeous Blogger Award
For this award you have to list 6 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I like to do arts and crafts.
2. I love to cook and bake.
3. I'm a college student.
4. I like to decorate for the holidays.
5. I like to play casual and board games.
6. I love eyeshadow.

Dinner Party Tag: If you were going to allow us to spend a night at your home, we'd like to know the following:
  1. What books are on your shelf? I have a many college textbooks.
  2. What DVDs are on your shelf? I have mostly action movies.
  3. What are your two favorite cookbooks? I don't own any cookbooks, I prepare traditional family recipes and look for recipes online.
  4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests. All of my guests are special and I would cook grilled steak and ribs, crab salad, and lemon pound cake.
  5. What will we be drinking that's available? Soda, Iced Tea, Lemonade, Juice, Water, and Fruit Punch.

2 comments:

  1. yay for ice tea!!! lol. hmmmz... I've never had crab salad or lemon pound cake before!

    ReplyDelete