Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Eyes of the Day: Pink Look in Honor of Breast Cancer Month; Treat for Today: Brownies.

Today's look was inspired by a follower/reader suggestion from xoladiihoneyxo.
She suggested that I do a pink look for breast cancer awareness month. Here are a few facts about breast cancer.

-October is breast cancer awareness month.
-One out of every eight women will be diagnosed with some type of breast cancer during their lifetime.
-Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in women.
-Men can also get breast cancer.
-Every 13 minutes a woman dies of breast cancer.
The image “http://weblogs.cltv.com/features/health/livinghealthy/breast-cancer.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Here's the look:

I used Revlon's Berry Bloom quad, Loreal HIP's Wicked duo, and MAC's Hello Kitty Too Dolly quad.

And as a treat, I made brownies:

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! =D I want to do a look too, I'm still working on how to play around with make-up.. still haven't had the hang of it. bad me =[ If only you can do mine! haha. I'm planning on to wear it in about two weeks because the breast cancer walk is in two saturdays from today! I think in Atlanta, GA? I'm not so sure. haha. But I have a damn exam that day which caused me to miss out on the breast cancer walk =[ but anyhow, brownie looks yummy and lovely look =] both your sister and you are stunning, gorgeous ladies!

    ReplyDelete