Thursday, March 18, 2010

Review: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation.

Here's my review of the Revlon PhotoReady foundation...
I really like the foundation. The pro's are: 1) The coverage of the foundation is great. I don't need to use any concealer and it evens out my skin tone very well. 2) The pump dispenser is great and makes it easy to dispense the product without any mess or waste. 3) I also like that the package is wrapped in plastic, so I know that no one has used the product, which is great for sanitation. Now, onto the cons... I haven't any cons, but some may not like the gold glitter in the foundation. The glitter doesn't bother me and I don't notice it unless I'm in bright sunlight. Overall, I like the foundation so much that I bought three back-up bottles. So, here's a picture of all four bottles I've hauled:

Price: Retails for $13.99 for 1 Fl. Oz

2 comments:

  1. Really? That good? You make me want to try it lol. Especially since you have four bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually finally found time today out of the whole week to grab two at cvs since it's buy 1 get 1 free =]

    ReplyDelete