Friday, May 22, 2009

Purple Reign

Purple Rules!!! Purple is my favorite color and I haven't met a shade I didn't like. This post will contain a purple look I did using Revlon's Colorstay 12 hour eyeshadow quad in Berry Bloom and Loreal H.I.P. cream eyeliner in Eggplant; my collection of purple nail polishes; and N.Y.C Purple Pizzazz on my nails.



Purple Look:

















For this look, I started by using Revlon's Berry Bloom quad.I used the third color from the top on the inner half of my lid. I then, placed the second color from the top on the outer half of my lid. I used the bottom color for my crease and the top color as a highlight.
I then. used Loreal H.I.P. cream eyeliner in Eggplant to line my eyes.


My Purple Polish Collection


The colors from left to right are: N.Y.C. in a New York Color Minute in 248B Manhattan; N.Y.C. in 133A Purple Pizzazz Frost; N.Y.C. Nail Glossies in #239; Sally Hansen Nail Lacquer Shine in Flair; and Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Eggplant Frost.



N.Y.C. Purple Pizzazz Frost


To the left is how the Purple Pizzazz Frost looks on my nails. This is my favorite shade of purple nail polish to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment